Unity in Africa encourages you to get involved in supporting our iGEMS programme. While money in the bank goes a long way to cover costs of tutors and facilitators, venues, learning material, transport costs etc, there are numerous others ways in which to offer your support.
1. DONATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS
Would you like to be a positive part of someone’s future and success story? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteering your time at our group recruitment assessments
- Giving talks on engineering and the different engineering sectors
- Motivational talks to encourage our learners
- Mentoring in phase 2 and phase 3
- Speech therapy
- Sponsor a student’s iGEMS journey
2. DONATIONS FROM CORPORATES, FOUNDATIONS AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS
Thank you so much for your interest in our iGEMS learners! Successfully incubating engineering talent cannot be achieved without the support of the corporate sector and/or other organisations. Together with your generosity, time and involvement, we form the “cocoon” that carries these young enthusiastic minds to achieve their full potential. We welcome ALL company involvement and donations from companies, foundations, individuals and other organisations to assist in covering our costs.
100% of your donation will be used to enable us to incubate an employable engineer for industry thereby fulfilling each student’s dreams of being the best engineer they could possibly be.
iGEMS offers maximum impact while operating on a low overhead structure. This is achieved through leveraging extraordinary volunteers, generous donations and strategic partnerships.
Account name: Unity in Africa Trust Name of Bank: Standard Bank Account No: 080216374 Branch code: 050017 Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
Please email email@example.com for more information.
3. DONATE GOODS AND SERVICES
With every donation, you help us keep administrative and operational costs to a bare minimum, letting us commit cash donations and income directly to programme delivery. Unity in Africa would welcome any of the following to help keep our costs low:
- Airtime to communicate with learners, facilitators and tutors
- Catering (during holiday programmes, weekly classes and workshops)
- Psychometric testing and career guidance/assessments
- Laptops, computers, cell phones
- Printer for the office for printing learning materials
- Services (designers, filmmakers, accountants etc.)
- Branding: Water bottles, peaks, backpacks, t-shirts, banners
- Transport (to site visits for learners during holiday programmes)
- Venues (for induction, orientation, annual weekend camp)
If you have goods or services that you would like to donate to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 041 582 1274.